Donnellys recommends the Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance policy to its clients because we believe it is the market leading insurer for this class of business due to its extensive policy coverage and claims expertise over 40 years.
- Agreed or market value cover
- Flexible cover up to $30,000,000 for liability to other parties including personal injury
- Variable excess options
- Optional extended cover for waterskiing, competitive yacht racing, international and blue water cruising, builders and transit risks, charter and commercial use.
- Lay-up discount available up to 60%
- No claim bonus up to 25%
- Additional IBNA Benefits
Donnellys are members of the Insurance Brokers Network of Australia (IBNA) of around 80 independently owned insurance brokers handling in excess of $1Billion premiums which provides great buying power with insurance companies on behalf of member brokers’ clients.
IBNA has negotiated some additional cover features to the already leading Club Marine Pleasure Craft policy as follows:
- Personal Effects – blanket cover up to $20,000 with a maximum limit of $2,000 per item.
- Fishing Gear, Water Ski Equipment, Diving Equipment & Tools – blanket cover up to $20,000 with a maximum limit of $2,000 per item.
- Mechanical Breakdown of motor(s) up to 6 years old. Includes Overheating cover for motors caused by external blocking of the cooling system
- Club Care Benefits – up to $10,000:
- Emergency towing or transit;
- Emergency delivery of fuel;
- Returning your vessel to usual location following repairs & reasonable costs of:
- Medical evacuation & patient transport
- Temporary accommodation- up to 5 nights;
- Transport home – economy class or equivalent