On National Motorcycle Insurance
Competitive insurance options for motorcycle riders, on-road or off-road.
Whether you are a daily rider, weekend enthusiast or enjoy getting away from the city bustle, we can offer you the right cover at the right price for your motorcycle.
- Third party only
- Third party fire and theft
- Layup / Weekend rider
Features and Benefits
On road Motorcycle
- Cover for loss of or damage to your motorcycle as the result of an accident, malicious acts, storm, flood, fire, theft and transit.
- Motorcycles up to $35,000 and 20 years of age
- Bike types – sports, cruisers, scooters and motor cycle trailers
- $20 million Third Party Liability cover.
- New for Old replacement of your motorcycle if it is a total loss within the first 2 years of original registration.
- Up to $3,000 for loss or damage to riding gear in the event of an accident.
- Up to $1,500 to replace your keys and/or locks if they are stolen or illegally duplicated.
- No excess for an accident if you’re not at fault.
- Lifetime guarantee on all authorised repairs.
- Agreed Value option available.
- Lay-Up cover option: Premium discounts for the months you don’t ride your motorcycle.
- Named rider discount where only you are insured to ride your motorcycle.
- Weekend rider cover options apply.
Off Road Motorcycle Rider Cover*
National Motorcycle Insurance (Off Road Cover) provides cover for Off Road enthusiasts.
Off Road Motorcycle Rider Insurance provides cover for Motocross, ATV’s, Enduro, Quad, and kids fun motorcycles.
- Motorcycles up to $35,000 and 12 years of age
- Accidental Damage Cover – We will pay up to 50% of the repair cost or the motorcycles market value if it is accidentally damaged. You will be required to pay any applicable excess.
- Transit Cover – cover in the event of loss or damage whilst your motorcycle is being securely towed.
- Towing to the nearest repairer or place of safety.