Home Insurance Adelaide
IBNA’s Gold Star Home policy is the best value product of its type available in the insurance market in our opinion.
Home & Contents, Valuables Insurance
Donnellys negotiate special premium discounts with the leading insurers that support the Gold Star policy which means you receive a quality product at a very competitve cost, i.e. excellent value!
IBNA Gold Star Home Policy Features Summary:
- FLOOD cover available in most locations
- Covers any accidental misfortune not specifically excluded so it provides a broad safety net cover and is not limited to a list of specified events cover like most policies
- Worldwide automatic cover for personal items such as jewellery up to $10,000 any one item, camera, sporting equipment and other contents while away from home. Most policies limit coverage to the residence for these items unless additional cover is requested
- Replacement cost as new coverage – even though your property or contents may be many years old.
- Unspecified jewellery cover at home up to $10,000 per item – usual limit is $1,000
- Legal liability for bodily injury or property damage anywhere in the world up to $20M – often limited to Australia and NZ and $10M coverage
- Credit card fraud coverage if it is lost or stolen up to $5,000 – usual limit is $1,000
- Accidental loss or theft of money up to $1,500 at and away from home – usual limit is $500
- Landscaping damage up to $5,000 any one event – usually limited to $1,000
- Storm damage to walls, gates and fences included … not usually covered
- Veterinary expenses for pet injured in a road accident up to $1,000 – often not covered
- ATO Tax audit of your financial affairs up to $5,000 expenses – not usually covered
- Legal defence costs incurred by or against you up to $5,000 – not usually covered
- Mechanical or Electrical Breakdown of Home Appliances … usually Fusion cover only